05 February 2022

ZERO Reviews of One Book, A BAKER'S DOZEN of Another. WHAT GIVES???

 

 

My first book, an Autobiographical Fiction (ALL DRINKING ASIDE) has 5 Dozen 5***** Star Reviews.

My NEW and second book, a work of Non-Fiction (BECOMING UNBROKEN) has ZERO REVIEWS because it's that darn NEW!

Below, a Baker's Dozen of Reader Reviews of All Drinking Aside, excerpted to only include the very subjective "I" word.

Read THEIR "I's," then DECIDE to BRAVE IT OUT and Read BECOMING UNBROKEN (Links to both books below). Read, Love & Review Both Books! 

Thanks!

1) "All Drinking Aside is clearly not a book to miss and certainly not one I will soon forget. I will take it with me in my academic circles and in my work with future patients, My thoughts are often with Jim as he continues his recovery through interaction with the learned community and I am grateful to be part of it." - Vilma Reyes

2) "I couldn't put this book down. I highly recommend it for those suffering with addiction as well as their families and friends." - Linda S.

3) "I have worked in the field of addiction treatment for quiet some time and 'All Drinking Aside' touches on a whole new perspective to alcoholism that didn't exist in this space before." - Scott Brand

4) "The book was so good that I found myself starting to bend the corners of certain pages and finally broke down and started high-lighting many passages... I highly recommend it." - David W. MacDonald

5) "I am sure his book will save lives but it is in his examination of life, of any kind of life where the nature and purpose of his book becomes not more universal (this reader tends to shun such claims) but artistic." - Sandy

6) "I wholeheartedly recommend this book." - Margaret Check 

7) "I thought I knew everything there is to know about alcoholics, however, your book revealed more relevant information, which was valuable to me." - Sue from Jackson NJ

8) "I highly recommend 'All Drinking Aside' to anyone going through it, who has been through it or related to the situation in any capacity. I am happy to recommend this book for so many reasons." - Michele Lanfrank

9) "I recommend it to everyone." - Mark Lansaw

10) "I appreciated his sharing of what is a intense and frightening story." - Scott H.

11) "I do highly recommend this book to anyone!" - Eloise

12) "I ordered another one for my friend. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have made notes for myself and underlined things that pertained to my alcoholism." - John Bradley

13) "I wholeheartedly recommend this book." - Nessa
*****

#Enjoy my first book, the Autobiographical Fiction titled ALL DRINKING ASIDE: The Destruction, Deconstruction & Reconstruction of an Alcoholic Animal. Find it on Amazon. Book it here:  http://amzn.to/1bX6JyO 

My NEW, Non-Fiction, BECOMING UNBROKEN: Reflections on Addiction and Recovery, is also on Amazon and may be found here: https://lnkd.in/dkF767RT 

Both books are available in Print and Kindle editions.

7,100+ Recovery Tweets here: https://twitter.com/jimanders4

#alcoholism #addiction #recovery #books

No comments:

Post a Comment