05 February 2017

A Dog-Eared Review of All Drinking Aside!


 on April 24, 2015

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase


So I probably wouldn't need my high-lighter, right? WRONG!!! The book was so good that I found myself starting to bend the corners of certain pages and finally broke down and started high-lighting many passages. Much of the book is now high-lighted in yellow.

Jim Anders tells the journey inside the mind of an alcoholic/addict from the beginnings through recovery. Whether or not you are an addict/alcoholic, we all know someone who is (often in our family). This book clears away the mystery of much that is going on.

I highly recommend it and am already thinking of people to whom I might gift it.


*****
#Alcoholism #Addiction #Recovery
*****
All Drinking Aside: The Destruction, Deconstruction & 
Reconstruction of an Alcoholic Animal is linked here: 
https://goo.gl/ycu5jg 

Find a basketful of Recovery Tweets here: 


Explore the flavor and texture of other Recovery Posts on LinkedIn here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment