21 November 2017
As each year draws to a close, I like to take a moment to look back and reflect on my progress and my insanity (some things never change). Here are My Favorite 8 Recovery Posts of 2017. I've included a link at the end in case you'd like to let me know if you have a favorite I haven't included here. Writing helps me stay sober. Hopefully reading what I have written has entertained and/or informed. Thanks!
(In alphabetical order by Title):
1. "Alcohol Replaced Me, Cell by Cell... ": https://goo.gl/RFbRyz
2. "Almost a Prayer": https://goo.gl/5F1fVs
3. "Amputee's Phantom Pain / Addiction's Phantom Pleasure": https://goo.gl/Rw5C5C
4. "Dr. Jim (that's me) Now Prescribes Endless Refills of ... ": https://goo.gl/DC9EHX
5. "High-Functioning Alcoholic?": https://goo.gl/7Cu2qG
6. "The Insanity of Alcoholism... Relapse": https://goo.gl/CXBD8u
7. "PTSD: Do Not Forget a Soldier's Heart": https://goo.gl/2Me63A
8. "The Tomb of the Anonymous Addict":https://goo.gl/kL2PK5
Some readers may remember other posts that they favor more than these 8. Find another 150+ Recovery Posts here: https://goo.gl/fmzt9b.
And if Tweets are more your cup of tea, find 100's here: https://twitter.com/JimAnders4
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, THANKSGIVING right up through GROUNDHOG DAY to Each and All!
It's a little early, I know, but Happy 2018 (I never thought I'd live to see 2000). My Gratitude Abounds!
One final note: Please feel free to share this post for friends, family and co-workers that might appreciate it. Thanks, again!
at 10:01 PM