04 July 2017

It's Been Awhile Since I Wrote Backwards!


As a writer, I write. Right?
Usually, yes and then I look for an appropriate picture to accompany my words.
Look at any of my posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. and it's always the same: My words precede the picture that you see.
Except this intense image pictured.


It is a dazzling Fractal image sent to me by Pinterest.
I love that it is Red, White and Blue in a subtle way so suitable for the Fourth of July.
Then, too, it appears to be a flower, but in that most Platonic sense, the ideal flower that exists somewhere beyond our human range.
Without getting too hip-booty about it, Fractals were one of the key organizing principles used in the construction of the outline for my book. 90 Chapters in a fractal arrangement would allow me to to arrange the chapters in a quasi-time-order-sequence. 
Daily blackouts prevented a true timeline construction. 
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, this favored photo came first, then this egg, my words.
For once, this writer admits, "A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words."

No comments:

Post a Comment